ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings Manufacturer, Socket Weld Fittings, Threaded Fittings
Leading Suppliers and Exporters of Forged Steel Pipe Fittings, Forged Socket Weld Fittings, Forged Threaded Fittings in ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS SP-95, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799 in South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, Italy, Philippines, Australia and Dubai, UAE.
Stockists of Threaded and Socket weld Fittings in the form of Elbow, Tee, Cross, Coupling, Pipe Cap, Union, Reducer Insert, Boss, Outlet, Nipple, Bushing, Plug, Adapter available in all dimensions and sizes. Get the best prices in India.
Creative Piping Solutions envision ourselves to be one among most Trusted and Admired Forged Fitting Manufacturing companies in India by providing quality products to our valued customers in the least times. We believe in adopting and Innovating Environment-friendly methods and materials. We offer a commendable range of Forged Fittings for distinguished clients with competitive prices, and that we believe in Quality. We supply these Forged Fittings to various Industries publicly & Private Sector, Government & Semi-Government Department everywhere India.
Forged Fittings are available as Socket Weld Pipe Fittings and Threaded Pipe Fittings. Forged fittings are made from A105 (Carbon Steel), stainless steel, or nickel-base alloy. Forged Threaded Fittings are thicker, heavier, and are intended for heavy industrial use. Cast-iron Pipe Fittings are available in 2000#, 3000#, 6000#, and 9000# pressure class. These Forged Threaded Fittings are more common in 3000# and 6000# (90% of the time).
Forged Iron Threaded or Socket Weld Fittings are costlier in sizes bigger than 2 inches (ca. 5 cm) compared to their malleable iron or butt weld counterparts. Threaded Pipe Fittings and Socket weld Pipe Fittings are available up to 4 inches (ca. 10 cm) nominal pipe size. See the table below for the pressure and temperature rating of those Fittings. Forging steel is a process that makes very strong fittings. The heated steel is then machined into the forged steel fitting.
Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
- ASME B16.11 – Socket Welding and Threaded Forged Fittings.
- MSS SP-43 – Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications.
- MSS SP-95 – Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs.
- BS3799 – Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry.
- ASTM A182 – ASME SA182 – Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings.
ASME B16.11 Forged Pipe Fittings Specifications
- Forged Type Socket Weld Pipe Fittings
- Socket Weld Size 1/8″~4″ (DN6~DN100)
- Socket Weld Pressure Class 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
- Socket Weld Dimension ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
- Socket Weld Form 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Branch Outlet Butt Weld, 90° Elbow Outlet Butt Weld, Pipe Cap, Union, Reducer Insert, Boss, Branch Outlet, Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
- Forged Type Threaded / Screwed Pipe Fittings
- Threaded Size 1/8″~4″ (DN6~DN100)
- Threaded Pressure Class 2000LBS,3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
- Threaded Dimension ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
- Threads ISO, DIN, NPT, BSPT
- Threaded Forms 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Reducing Coupling, Street Elbow, Bull Plug, Boss, Swage Nipple, Pipe Nipple, Adapter, Pipe Cap, Round Head Plug, Hex Head Bushing, Hex Head Plug, Union (Male x Female), Lateral Outlet, Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Square Head Plug, Union, Hex Nipple, Nipple Branch Outlet
ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Types
ASME B16.11 Threaded / Screwed Types
Forged Fittings Materials
Stainless Steel Forged Fittings:
- ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.
Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Forged Fittings : :
- ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.
Nickel Alloy Forged Steel Fittings:
- ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)
Copper Alloy Forged Fittings:
- ASTM / ASME SB 61 / 62 / 151 / 152: UNS NO. C 92200, UNS NO. C 83600, UNS NO. 70600, 71500, C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10), C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30), UNS NO C 10100, C 10200, C 10300, C 10800, C 12000, C 12200
Carbon Steel Forged Steel Pipe Fittings:
- ASTMA 105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70
Alloy Steel Forged Fittings:
- ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
Brass Forged Steel Pipe Fittings:
- Brass CA 360, CA 345 and CA 377 / SAE J530, SAE J531 and ASA
ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings Manufacturing Process
ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings Application Industries
- Food Processing & Dairy
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Power Generation
- Specialty Chemicals
- Sea Water Equipment
- Gas Processing
- Chemical Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings Inspection
All forged threaded and socket weld pipe fittings are inspected and tested in accordance with the relevant product standard (eg. ASME 16.11) or code and as stated in the Purchase requisition. Pressure testing or Hydro-testing of stainless steel forged fittings where required by the standard shall be performed using water having less than 30ppm of chlorides. All welds in forged fittings shall be 100% radiographed in accordance with the individual ASTM Standard. In lieu of radiography, Ultrasonic examination is not allowed. Examinations and/or tests may be reviewed and / or witnessed by the contractor or their authorized third party inspector at our facility. We are responsible for informing the contractor about the availability of goods for inspection and testing. Inspection is performed as per “Vendor Quality Requirement form” attached with the Inquiry / Purchase requisition. As a manufacturer, we submit the certificate of conformity of the material duly certified by inspector.
ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings Packing & Forwarding
Forged Threaded and Socket weld Pipe Fittings are packed ready for export in a manner which allows easy handling and prevents damage. We submit our standard packing procedure to purchaser for approval. Open ends of forged fittings (ebow, tee, reducers, cross) are supplied with heavy duty plastic protective plugs or caps. For bevelled ends, we insure that caps can protect the full area of the bevel. All material up to 4” in sizes are supplied in wooden boxes or cartons and as appropriate and adequately strapped. All shipping documentation is provided for seamless delivery from mill to purchaser.
ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings Export & Supply to below mentioned Countries
ASIA: Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar.
SOUTH AMERICA: Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile.
AFRICA: South Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, Libya, Egypt, Gabon, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, The Republic Of Congo.
NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark.
EUROPE: UK, Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Belgium, Greece, Hungary, Albania, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta, Switzerland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Portugal.