India’s leading steel pipe fittings producer, Creative Piping Solutions aspires to become a globally admired organization that enhances the quality of life of all stakeholders through sustainable development with great care for the environment and needs of society.
Research and Development Policy
Always reflect customer opinion and drive evolution in the world’s highest standard of technological expertise
FOR-A is constantly seeking to drive technological innovation by liaising closely with sales bases and collecting the opinions of customers and also by anticipating future needs that have not yet been voiced. We continue to promote creativity and ingenuity even in times of turbulent change. Our aim is to enhance customer satisfaction through the development of sophisticated, high-performance products and by optimizing quality, delivery, and price.
Production Quality Policy
Pursuing quality that personifies the “Made in India” expression and ability to respond flexibly in accord with customers
FOR-A exclusively produces a diverse array of over 400 different products. This is made possible thanks to a dedicated group of experts that enable swift response through low-volume, high-mix manufacturing based on cell production. We are also committed to meeting the confidence customers have placed in us through finely tuned quality inspection. In addition, we have introduced the latest component mounting equipment. We remain proud of our advanced production capabilities enabling us to accommodate not only our own products but also manufacturing on consignment.
Creative Piping Solutions India’s leading steel pipe fittings producer company in the private sector aspires to become a globally admired organization that enhances the quality of life of all stakeholders through sustainable development by effective participation and consultation of its employees’ with utmost care for the environment and needs of the society, by adopting the Risk-Based Thinking methodology. The Company aims to be the most efficient and reliable steel producer, and carry out its business/operations with the utmost regard for safety and care for the environment. The Company is committed to protect and improve the environment and abide by the laws & regulations concerning the environment.
Creative Piping Solutions Pvt Ltd. is committed to:
- Work towards Environment Protection, Prevention of environmental pollution, and Environment Improvement around its business units.
- Adopt sound Environment Management practices to achieve sustainable growth.
- Comply with all applicable statutory and other norms/ requirements for environmental protection.
- Institute and implement systems to deal with environmental issues, ensuring compliance and reporting.
- Evaluating effectiveness of system through regular audits and management reviews.
Safety and Occupational Health Policy (SOH)
Creative Piping Solutions reaffirms its commitment to provide a safe work environment to its personnel and other stakeholders as an integral part of its business philosophy and values through effective participation and consultation of workers. We will continually enhance our Safety & Occupational Health (SOH) performance in our activities, products, and services through a structured SOH management framework.
Towards this commitment, we shall;
- Ensure compliance with applicable SOH legislations and other requirements.
- Establish and achieve SOH objectives.
- Prevent/ minimize SOH risks through continual improvement in processes and practices at all levels and functions for the prevention of injury and ill health of the personnel.
- Ensure that SOH is integrated into all managerial decisions including procurement of materials; selection of machinery/ equipment; selection/ placement of personnel and setting up of projects.
- Enhance the awareness, skill, and competence of our personnel so as to enable them to demonstrate their involvement, responsibility, and accountability for sound SOH performance.
- Carry out Risk Assessment associated with operations and take remedial measures proactively and implement a system of Health and Safety Audits.
- We shall review this SOH Policy periodically and be communicated to all persons working under the control of the organization and shall be available to the interested parties.