Leading Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of Carbon Steel Forged Fittings in Myanmar, Kuwait, Malaysia, Bahrain, Australia, Singapore
Leading Manufacturers Complete Guide of Carbon Steel Forged Fittings by – Malaysia, Bahrain, Myanmar, Kuwait.
Different types of steel are available in the market and some people assume that all steel is the same, but it’s not necessarily true. Every steel grade has its unique characteristics and benefits such as carbon steel’s increased strength, a high durability standard, free leak connection, and cost-effectiveness. The use of carbon makes iron — or steel — stronger by shuffling around its crystal lattice. It has a higher concentration of carbon than other types of steel.
Technique of creative durable carbon steel fittings is forged carbon steel fittings. During the manufacturing process, low or high carbonsteel is heated to molten temperatures, and the heated CS is then machined into the forged fittings in the dies.
Creative Piping Solutions is ISO certified Leading Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of C S Forged Fittings that cover threaded and socket weld fittings types such as Elbow, Tee, Cross, Coupling, End Cap, Bushing, Plug, Union, Nipple, Boss, Adapter, Reducer in Malaysia, Bahrain, Myanmar, Kuwait.
CarbonSteel Forged Fittings are widely used in various applications ranging from the petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and OEM manufacturing industries to other uses where vibration high pressure or highly corrosive conditions are required.
Characteristic of Carbon Steel Fittings:
- Easy assembly and installation
- Low Cost
- They are available in a wide range of diameters
- ASTM A860 WPHY 60 are Wrought High Yield fittings
- Carbon Steel A105 Socket weld Fittings Types
- Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Fittings Types
- Chemical Composition of Carbon Steel A105 Forged Pipe Fittings
- Mechanical Properties of A105 High Pressure Forged Fittings
- Chemical Composition of Carbon Steel A350 LF2 Forged Pipe Fittings
- Mechanical Properties of A350 LF2 High Pressure Forged Fittings
- Chemical Composition of Carbon Steel A694 Forged Pipe Fittings
- Mechanical Properties of A694 High Pressure Forged Fittings
CarbonSteel Forged Fittings Specifications
- Specifications: ASTM A105 & ASME SA105, A105N, ASTM A350 LF2 & ASME SA350 LF2, ASTM A694 & ASME SA694, A694N
- Size Range: 1/8″ NB to 4″ NB
- Dimensional Standards: ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
- Pressure Class: 2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Forged Type: Threaded / Screwed Fittings, Socketweld Fittings
- Threads: NPT, BSPT, BSPP
Complete Tables and Drawings of Forged Fittings Dimensions
Carbon Steel ASTM A105, ASTM A350 LF2, ASTM A694 Forged Threaded and Socket Weld Fittings Dimensions:
- ASME B16.11 Forged 45 Degree Elbow Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged 90 Degree Elbow Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Bushing Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Cap Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Cross Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Full Coupling Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Half Coupling Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Hex Head Plug Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Round Head Plug Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Square Head Plug Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged 90D Street Elbow Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Tee Dimensions
CarbonSteel Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
|ASTM A105 / A105M||Forged Fittings and valves and parts for high-temperature service.
Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Carbon Steel A105 Forged Fittings
|ANSI/ASME B1.20.1||Pipe threads, general purpose (inch).|
|BS3799||Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry|
|ANSI B16.11||Forged steel fittings socket-welding and threaded.
Socket Welding and Threaded Forged Fittings
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
|ISO 4144||Carbon Steel A105 fittings threaded to ISO 7-1.|
Creativepiping Leading Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters
M: +91 90793 67689
| www.creativepiping.com |
Creative Piping Solutions Private Limited | Mumbai | Maharashtra