Industrial Flanges Manufacturer, ASME B16.47 / ANSI / ASME B16.5 Flange Suppliers
ANSI B16.5 Flange Suppliers, Check ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Flange, ASME B16.47 Class 300 Flanges, ANSI B16.5 Class 600 Flange Price List. Industrial MS Flanges, Forged Flange, NPT Flanges Manufacturer in India
Stockists of Industrial Pipe Flange in Duplex Steel, Super Duplex Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Titaniun, Incoloy, Copper Nickel, Aluminium, Bronze, Alloy 20, 254 SMO, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass. Flange Exporters & Suppliers in South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, Philippines, Australia and Dubai, UAE.
Creative Piping Solutions are renowned Flanges Manufacturers In India and Suppliers within the Steel market in India. We specialized in manufacturing a comprehensive range of commercial Pipe Flanges, NPT Flanges, and pn16 Flanges from ½” NB to 48” NB. NPT Flanges are widely used as connectors in piping systems to attach pipes to pipes, tees, elbows, reducers, valves, and other piping equipment. We recommended NPT Flanges Manufacturers In India with top-quality material. The Flanges are joined to every other by bolting and joined to the piping system by threading or welding and are designed to the precise pressure ratings; 150lb, 300lb, 400lb, 600lb, 900lb, 1500 lb, and 2500lb.
Industrial Pipe Flanges are used to add strength to a structure, assembly, or mechanical part of Pipelines. There are mainly six common sorts of Industrial Flanges Which are slip-on Flange, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, lap joint Flange, Threaded Flange, and Socket weld Flange. We provide include these Steel Flange in the following pressure classes 300, 350, 400, 600, 900, 1500, and 2500. These flanges are available in ANSI / ASME B16.5 Standards.
Slip-on Flange, to slip over a pipe while maintaining a somewhat tight fit. Weld Neck Flange connected to a pipe by welding the flange neck to balance stress transfer for top pressure applications. A Blind Flange is a bolted seal that closes off flow to a vessel or through a piping system. Splice Flange is a free rotating flange ideal for stub-end fittings and applications that demand regular dismantling. A threaded Flange is a non-welded flange specifically designed for pipes with external threads. Socket weld Flange attached by inserting a pipe and applying a top weld for a smooth bore and inner flow.
Industrial Pipe Flange Specifications
- Flange Size ½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
- Flange Class 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40.
- Flange DIN DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
- Flange BS BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10
- Flange Form SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc
- Flange Standard ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820
- Flange Coating/Surface Treatment Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
- Flange Connection Type Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large, Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove
- Flange Face Type Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)
- Flange Dimensions ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Flange JIS 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K, 63K
- Flange UNI 6Bar 10Bar 16Bar 25Bar 40Bar
- Flange Coating Oil Black Paint, Anti-rust Paint, Zinc Plated, Yellow Transparent, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
- Production technique Forged, Heat treated and machined
- Test Certificates EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report, etc
- Flange Test Direct-reading Spectrograph, Hydrostatic testing machine, X-ray detector, UI trasonic flaw detector, Magnetic particle detector
- Equipment Press machine, Bending machine, Pushing Machine, electric bevelling machine, Sand-blasting machine etc
- Flange Origin Indian / West Europe / Japan / USA / Korean
- Brochure Flanges Data Sheet
ASME B16.47 / ASME B16.5 Flange Types
Why Creative Piping Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Quality Products:
- Raw Materials are adeuately tested
- Conformaity to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS.
- Marking, Heat Number. Specificatios
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection, Buyer Inspection
- Value Added Services:
- Epoxy & fbe coating
- Hot dipped galvanizing.
- Sand blasting
- Electro polish or other special finishes
- Custom shape cutting, fabrication services
- Threading, soldering
- Manufacturing Expertise:
- Custom size flanges
- High quality Industrial Flanges manufacturer.
- Accurate dimensions
- Products with unifrom wall thickness
- We use top quality raw materials
- Over 10 years of manufacturing experience
Pipe Flanges Materials
Most common materials used in the production of Industrial flanges are Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel, Nickel Alloys. Complete list of grades, materials, and manufacturing standards are given below.
Carbon Steel flange:
- High Temperature Carbon Steel ASTM A105: A53, A106, API 5L
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel ASTM A350: LF1, LF2, LF3
- High Yield Carbon Steel ASTM A694: F42, F52, F60, F65
Alloy Steel Flange:
- Alloy Steel ASTM A182: F5, F9, F11, F22, F1, F5/F5a, F91
Stainless Steel Flanges:
- Stainless Steel ASTM A182: F304, F304H, F304L, F304N, F304LN, F309H, F310, F310H, F310MoLN, F316, F316H, F316L, F316N, F316LN, F316Ti, F317, F317L, F321, F321H, F347, F347H, F348, F348H, 904L
Duplex Steel Flanges:
- Duplex Steel ASTM A182: Duplex 2205 (UNS S31803 – UNS S32205)
- Super Duplex ASTM A182: UNS S32750 – UNS S32760
Nickel Alloy Flanges:
- ASTM B160: Nickel 200 Flange | Nickel 201
- ASTM B166: Inconel 600 Flange
- ASTM B564: Inconel 625 Flange
- ASTM B425: Incoloy 800 Flange
- ASTM B564: Incoloy 825 Flange
- ASTM B564: Monel K400 Flange | Monel 400
- ASTM B564: Hastelloy C276 Flange | Hastelloy B, Hastelloy D, Hastelloy C-276, Hastelloy G
ANSI B16.5 Industrial Steel Flanges Manufacturing Process
ASME B16.47 Flanges Application Industries
- Food Processing & Dairy
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Power Generation
- Specialty Chemicals
- Sea Water Equipment
- Gas Processing
- Chemical Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
ASME B16.47 / ANSI B16.5 Flanges Inspection
Our qualified inspection engineer performed inspection on industrial flanges based on reference standards of ASME B31.1, B31.3, B16.5, ASME II , V , VIII , IX , DIN, AS/NZ standards etc. A visual test performed to identify surface porosity, cracks, and open structure defects. A dimensional inspection performed to confirm that the different types of flange such as Slip on, Weld Neck, Blind, Socket Weld, Threaded, Orifice, and Lap Joint etc. are manufactured according to the ASME Specification, that specifies the dimensions and indicates the design tolerances. A tensile test is conducted to test the yield strength, the tensile strength, and the elongation restrictions. A hardness test is conducted to check micro-hardness and surface hardness to confirm the acid environment performance and material performance. Magnetic particle inspection is performed to detect locating surface and near subsurface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials, if some surface cracks, folds, thrust fault, pit or gas hole.
ANSI B16.5 Flanges Packing & Forwarding
We follow the packing procedure of Flanges to insure damage free delivery of any type of flanges to our valuable customers in India and overseas. usually the packing way include wooden pallet, wooden box, iron & steel pallet, iron & steel cage etc. Because of the normal wooden pallets or wooden boxes have to do fumigation treatment, we choose plywood box or case or plywood pallet to pack steel flanges without fumigation treatment. Whatever plywood or iron & steel packing way, we make sure that it must be strong, seaworthy, waterproof. All details of flanges are also stick with flanges packing so that it can be easy to understand and we insure that packing can ease the process of loading and unloading of goods.
ASME B16.5 Flange Export & Supply to below mentioned Countries
ASIA: Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar.
SOUTH AMERICA: Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile.
AFRICA: South Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, Libya, Egypt, Gabon, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, The Republic Of Congo.
NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark.
EUROPE: UK, Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Belgium, Greece, Hungary, Albania, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta, Switzerland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Portugal.